16 December 2006

I Can Stop Any Time I Want...

I think I have become a vintage pattern junkie. I stalk eBay and Lanetz Living on a daily basis, looking for my latest pattern high. In the past month, I have bought 13 patterns from various sellers on eBay and I, just this minute, succumbed to the 20% off sale at Lanetz Living and made off with another 14 patterns. My eras of choice (obsession) are the 1950s and 1960s. Although I appreciate the designs from the 20s, 30s and 40s, I am too pear shaped to carry them off in real life. On the other end of the century, I am not very partial to most of the 70s clothing and I truly hate the 80s designs - I will know that armageddon is upon us when football player size shoulder pads are back in vogue. When the patterns arrive, I will take pictures to post.

No comments: