15 March 2007

I Was Wazoodled!

It started innocently enough. Wazoodle sent out an email announcing a flash sale. No big deal I thought...I can handle this... just a little peek...I can leave the website anytime I want. Um, yeah.



So, anyhow, here's what I bought:

Bamboo - I have been wanting to try this fabric for a while now. I have been hearing rave reviews on all the discussions boards. The natural colour was on sale, so I picked up 3 yards. While I was there, I figured I'd snag 3 yards of chocolate brown and 1.5 yards of deep olive green.


Cotton - On the new arrivals page, I saw this homespun yarn dyed cotton in a Burberry-style plaid. It instantly said sheath dress. Then it said matching overcoat. I listened and bought 5 yards.

2 comments:

Eithne said...

love the plaid especially in a sheath dress!I haven't heard anything about bamboo fabric,are they the jersey fabric the ones you bought?Looking forward to seeing them made up.

Shannon said...

Eithne, the bamboo fabric I bought is jersey. From what I'm told, the bamboo knits are very soft and supple - I can't wait to get my hands on them!