9 September 2007

More Swag

I cannot tell a lie, I bought more shoes. Hey, how could I resist? They were on sale.

Nine West Florsha - I love Nine West's shoes and these ones are no exception.











Nine West Chanise - another pair from Nine West - these babies are so comfortable. Now all I need to do now is sew up all my green fabric so that I have outfits to match these babies!











Naturalizer - Apparently T-straps are all the rage for fall. I was looking for these even before I knew that they would raise my style quotient. I bought a pair of black T-straps, too. Now, I can't wait for the weather to get cooler so I can put on my T-straps with some tights and a cute skirt!

5 comments:

Sharon Sews said...

I got a big case of shoe envy going on! Love them!

And I gave Abby's big fat puppy belly an extra rub from you - she really enjoyed it!

Summerset said...

Those brown sling backs are fabulous! Great finds!

Tany said...

I love and I would wear all three of them! Great buys! This reminds me I shoulf be looking for new shoes too... And a hat...

Linda L said...

Love the shoes. I have been on a shoe buying kick for a couple of months. I need to take some pictures of my recent purchases!

Anonymous said...

OMG. I have to go out and get those Naturalizer ones. They are awesome. So darling.