19 December 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

Not like we have a choice!

Okay, so we get nailed by Mother Nature on Wednesday - 10 cm of snow. Then yesterday, she sticks it to us again - 20 cm of snow. Now, we're bracing for another 20 cm to hit tonight into tomorrow. To the left is a photo of Simon navigating the snowy backyard - he has always loved snow ever since he was a pup!

The only good thing about all this is that I am now off for Xmas break - two whole weeks of vacation. Besides the obligatory holiday stuff, I am planning on making my sewing machine sing. I already have a back log of finished sewing projects to post about - 3 skirts, a top and a cardigan. I'm also almost finished a pair of pants and another cardigan. So, stay tuned...

2 comments:

Nancy K said...

Shannon, over on PR we've got a great thread going on sewing rooms and I mentioned in mine that I use your spread sheet to catalogue my fabric collection. Someone wanted the link and while I searched your blog yesterday, I couldn't find it.
Can't wait to see your new clothes.
Have a great holiday

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

I'm holding you to this promise! I WANNA see some new clothes!!!

BTW, did you buy anything in the last Fabric Mart sale?